While our city offers a multitude of artistic opportunities, many seniors are limited in their ability to attend these events within the community. Creative Aging proudly collaborates with several organizations to eliminate barriers, making these programs possible.
Creative Aging partners with the following:
- The Cincinnati Art Museum
- The Cincinnati Ballet
- The Cincinnati Preservation Association
- The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
- The Cincinnati Music and Wellness Coalition
- The Cincinnati Zoo
- College-Conservatory of Music (CCM)- Chamber Music Program
- The Frisch Marionettes
- The Greater Cincinnati Southern Gospel Music Association
- The Jubilant Singers
- The Southern Gateway Chorus
- The Taft Museum of Art
- The University of Cincinnati CCM Preparatory Department
To learn more about Creative Aging, please call 513-561-7500, email [email protected] or click the Contact Us button.