Celebrating Aging Through the Arts
We offer membership programs designed to meet the needs of your community and budget. We offer payment plans and multi facility memberships. Additionally, grant programs are available for qualifying facilities when funding is awarded. Memberships can be purchased year round.
Why Join Creative Aging Cincinnati?
A note from the Executive Director, Bev Ross:
From personal experience as an Activity Director working in an Adult Day Program for close to ten years, I have encountered individuals with memory impairments, who are all but disconnected from the world around them, sing an old familiar tune and recall their younger years. I have witnessed a gentleman, debilitated with Parkinson’s disease, eagerly stand and dance to his favorite melody! I have marveled at the artwork of individuals who were, at first, reluctant to paint because of their disabilities. And I’ve seen the sparkle in their eyes, reflecting a great sense of confidence and pride as they share their masterpiece! For many, it rekindles the sense that life is still exciting and there are still new things to learn, share, and enjoy, regardless of their age or infirmities! These are the moments that Creative Aging offers to our seniors!
- Works hard to save you and your facility time and resources by ...
- Researching new and innovative program ideas for you to offer your seniors
- Providing the booking of all programs scheduled through Creative Aging Cincinnati
- Offers programs that are screened prior to hire
- Provides ongoing quality assurance of all programs
- Offers a wide variety of programs to choose from
- Supports the arts community in Greater Cincinnati
- Collaborates with many arts organizations in Cincinnati
- Allows seniors unable to enjoy the arts in the community the opportunity to enjoy professional programs in your facility
What a few of our constituents have to say:
"I don't know what we would do without them". Betty C. (Service Coordinator)
"Bringing Creative Aging to our center has been a new and refreshing program for our members" Pam S. (Center Director)
"We are able to offer our members a wide variety of programs" Cathy C. (Center Director)
"Creative Aging has exposed the seniors to outstanding artists in all medium forms" Lynn M. (Director)
Quotes from Activity Directors on the Benefit of Creative Aging:
- Being introduced to programs and artists we would not otherwise have known about. Being able to plug into programs we may otherwise not be able to afford."
- First-class entertainment at a reasonable cost
- Being able to offer high-quality entertainment and lectures that would not normally fit into my budget.
- All of the programs that are available right at our fingertips
- Able to provide quality entertainment to our member at a very reasonable cost
- Get access to programs that we may not be able to get on our own and you go all the leg work for the bookings
- We save lots of money, and the system is very helpful
- Reliable professional entertainment and programs. Pay yearly membership and don't have to worry about monthly $ or no show entertainers
To learn more about Creative Aging, please call 513-561-7500, email [email protected] or click the Contact Us button.