1. Highlights of the CAM Part 1- A presentation featuring the diversity of the Cincinnati Art Museum’s collection, concentrating on masterpieces in painting, sculpture and other media from the ancient world to Impressionism.
2. Highlights of the CAM Part 2 – A presentation featuring the diversity of the Cincinnati Art Museum’s collection, concentrating on masterpieces in painting, sculpture and other media from Impressionism to the present day
3. Designing Women: Cincinnati’s Dressmakers – Encounter the best in women’s fashion from the late 19th and early 20th century, and learn about Cincinnati women designers who made it happen.
4. The Art of Cincinnati – Celebrate Cincinnati’s rich cultural heritage with this presentation of art from Cincinnati, including works by artists such as John Henry Twachtman, Frank Duveneck, Edward Potthast, Robert Duncanson, Rookwood Potters, and more!
5. Landscapes in Art – For centuries, artists have found great inspiration in the landscape. Discover the variety of ways in which the landscape has been portrayed in art through a wide selection of examples from the Art Museum’s collection. You’ll never see a panoramic vista the same!
6. American Art – Celebrate the artistic legacy of our country by taking a tour of paintings, sculpture, and decorative arts from a wide variety of accomplished American artists! Many of works often reflect American history and values, while others create a vision for the future.
7. Gods and Goddesses – Learn about art from various cultures and time periods that examines how polytheistic religions are reflected and expressed in these works.
8. Beauty Has No Age – Examine these exceptional works created by artists in their later years and thoughtful portrayals of older adults in art over the centuries.
9. African American Art – This program provides slides and information about art by African American artists. A variety of media including sculpture, glass, painting and photography will be discussed.
10. Outside The Ordinary – An Exhibit of David and Nancy Wolf’s collection of Glass, Wood and Ceramic Art. The exhibit includes many colorful, contemporary pieces from the Wolf Collection. Recommended For: Everyone
Equipment Needs: None
Recommended For: Everyone
Schedule/Availability: Facilities within the 275 loop.